Paulette’s Writing the Book-length Work on Madeline Island in October
July 29th, 2012 | Blog | 0 Comments
Are you writing a book-length memoir or novel? Or do you know someone who is?
Would you like to…
- devote your full attention and energy to your project for a week?
- get constructive instruction on various aspects of writing a book from an experienced, knowledgeable writer/teacher?
- get feedback and support from others who are also writing books?
- Have an individual conference to talk about your writing and project?
- have a fall get-away just to yourself to make real progress and gain new energy for your writing?
Please join me on beautiful
Off Bayfield, Wisconsin
October 8 – 12, 2012
At Madeline Island School of the Arts
For my workshop
The Achievable Climb: Writing the Book-length Work
Interested? Here’s what to do:
Check out the workshop description and registration at:
or call MISA at 715-747-2054 or email them at email@example.com to ask questions or reserve your place.
or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The cost is $425.00 for non-credit and $520.00 for 1 graduate credit. Lodging and dining are extra. There’s info about housing at the MISA website.
And if you know of someone who might be interested, please let them know about the workshop. Right now! THANKS!
Hope to see you there!